Lurifax73 wrote:
Hello Ella Louise. Sorry for late reply. Yes renderingtime was almost 15-16 hours. I have never try Renderfarm. I solved the problem little bit, I render when I sleep and I have one extra Blender in case I need to do something els when the other Blender rendering.
[ [url=http://gimpchat.com/files/2596_Skärmavbild%202018-06-16%20kl.%2009.12.01.png]Image[/url] ]
I working on one character for you "Character Ella Louise" as you can play with after I rig her up with bones. Cartoons suppose to look stupid. Big head, Big hands, Big boths.
Later today I will rig her up with bones and I will let you following me by screnshots. If you prefere other color than yellow, let me know. When your Character Ella Louise ar completed I send the Blend file to you, then you look for good tutorials how you animate your Ella Louise.
[
Image ]
Lurifax, i didn't know Renderfarm but looked it up. Learned something new.
How cool you're working on a Ella Louise character

You have to make it all the way you want it, even the color.
It's your creation and you have to like it.
But i'm honoured you gave it my name
