Thanks everyone.
I just love clocks any kind.I guess i am obsessed with time.I love being older as i now get to reap the rewards of Graduations, Grandkids, and lovely walks with my Wife.Believe it or not though they still bust into the bedroom without announcement, or call at non opportune times.

Guess that will never change.But i am blessed with wonderful friends,family, things and people in my life, almost 15 years of marriage, and i thank God for all of it.
Just yesterday my son Cody graduated.We are so proud of him as he has worked so hard to get this diploma.Even the School Board said he wouldn't make it.But he did it.


I have not had a chance to enhance or fix up any of the photos yet.Camera sucks too but oh well maybe next years B-Day present. :0
Two more sons to go and all my 6 children will have graduated.That will be a very proud moment it time indeed!
Lyle if ccbarr doesn't beat me to it with GAP that sounds like a cool project.A Flash animated digital clock.
Thanks again everyone for your kind comments on the vector.