It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:41 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:55 pm  (#41) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
If anyone is interested, I've zipped all of the ninja smilies. They are in a folder in the zipped file. Yes, I included ofnuts's invisible ninja. :hehe


Attachments:
ninja-smilies.zip [150.42 KiB]
Downloaded 126 times
Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:15 pm  (#42) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16175
Thanks O! :)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:08 am  (#43) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
We have a winner.

Image

Image

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:13 am  (#44) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
I would like that one better with Black Text, I just noticed it might look better with Black Text

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:25 am  (#45) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Black text
Image

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:29 am  (#46) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
I like it with Black anyone Else?

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:36 am  (#47) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
I like the black one better, too. Seems more in keeping with the ninja spirit.

BTW I made that one here in combination with #5. MillanNet is one of my favorite smiley places. I've subscribed to it for a number of years.
http://www.millan.net/

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:42 am  (#48) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
Very Cool site O :)

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:44 am  (#49) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Thanks Willy. She makes all of her own smilies along with a lot of other cool things on her website. I believe she lives in Sweden.

I got #5 ninja here and scaled it in Inkscape.

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:48 pm  (#50) 
Offline
GimpChat Founder
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 5241
Location: Gimpville
Ok, the :ninja smiley is up.

:ninja

_________________
“If you reach for the stars, you just might land on a decently sized hill.” - Stuart Hill


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:49 pm  (#51) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 06, 2010
Posts: 4050
:ninja

_________________
"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
~ Miguel de Cervantes


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:03 pm  (#52) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
:ninja

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:04 pm  (#53) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
:ninja

Thank you, GnuTux! Thank you to everyone who contributed and voted.

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Ninja smilie
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:09 pm  (#54) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
:ninja

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group