It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:12 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: GAOTD: Cutout 7
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 7:47 am  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12849
I'm lousy at extractions; this program's not bad (not showing result). Just fyi; only have until the end of the day to snatch it for your use. If your computer ever crashes or you get another PC, license will not transfer, so be aware of that (lost a lot of a giveawayoftheday programs over the years; lol). :)

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/cutout-7/

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: GAOTD: Cutout 7
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 6:26 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 04, 2015
Posts: 1477
The biggest 'giveaway of the day' software is open source. That includes Gimp and Linux that is also Android. This giveaway could just be manipulation by the vendor.

Software code is different from other products in that it's fun to produce. Some problems are solved by a good night's sleep.


Top
 Post subject: Re: GAOTD: Cutout 7
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 9:11 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12849
I agree with you, Tas; that said, I've had dealings with this company (even purchased software from them at Best Buy as I recall (box), back during the Win2000 days before I got WinXP. lol

Still, when it comes to software, user beware. :)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group