It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:37 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Nik Collection
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 12:13 am  (#1) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
Looks like google has found a way to stop us using the once free collection. I used define a lot for photo enhancing.
I cannot get rid of this from my screen
Image
I saved the Collection from when I got it for free and when I got a new computer put it in there. All went well until a few hours ago.

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Nik Collection
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:35 am  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 06, 2020
Posts: 401
Location: The Netherlands
Hi, I have the same one on it but still works fine, no problems.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Nik Collection
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 5:28 am  (#3) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
That happened to me less than 24 hrs ago and I had used it the day b4

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
 Post subject: Re: Nik Collection
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 5:48 am  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Mar 04, 2011
Posts: 2615
It is the "About" splash when you click on the Define2 area. Does it go away when you hit the ESC key ? It does here.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Nik Collection
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 7:33 am  (#5) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8473
Location: On the other side of your screen
Never had the 'splash before' I'll check and edit my post with the results
EDIT:
I was able to close it rich, earlier, by shutting down my computer completely.
All of the filters in the Nik Collection opened and closed normally just then. Weird though that I only just got the splash opened yesterday.
By the way the splash never opened up this time for any of them.

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group