It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:37 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: GIMP site for photographers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:39 am  (#21) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16197
I just hadda try it! :) - makes cool transitions for animations.
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP site for photographers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:21 am  (#22) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
Wow Rod thats interesting!
Neat Effect

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP site for photographers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:06 am  (#23) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
Little tute on that would be great eh! very cute indeed.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP site for photographers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:50 am  (#24) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 25, 2011
Posts: 914
Location: Mount Olive, North Carolina
I forgot all about this tool! I could've used it earlier, too.

Original
Image

New
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP site for photographers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:57 am  (#25) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 02, 2011
Posts: 1850
Location: Michigan
Both of those showed up black for me :/

_________________
Image
I'm back I think


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP site for photographers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:11 am  (#26) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Rod wrote:
I just hadda try it! :) - makes cool transitions for animations.
Oh, Rod, you're going to get me started on that one again. Cool animation! Image

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP site for photographers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:52 am  (#27) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
Animated this rose by using Colors Rotate, then used Filters / Animation / Blend.

Image

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP site for photographers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 pm  (#28) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
very cool O

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP site for photographers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:57 pm  (#29) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12850
Could you imagine if those genetic engineers would ever create such a beautiful color changing Rose. Really like that result O. :)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: GIMP site for photographers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:08 pm  (#30) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
merrak wrote:
I forgot all about this tool! I could've used it earlier, too.
I love your blue fire, merrak. Awesome.

@ Molly & Lyle: Thank you.

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group