It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:11 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I propose a music club Sticky.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2025 5:17 pm  (#121) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2019
Posts: 282
Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
I got very emotional watching this video, in a good way. It was recommended to me today by YT.
Unfortunatly, the video wont embed (blocked by the video owner), but here's the link:
art-and-music

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Charles


Top
 Post subject: Re: I propose a music club Sticky.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2025 12:46 pm  (#122) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12849
Sounds like a Gregorian Chant sank by young boys, gasMask; enjoyed the music. :)

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I propose a music club Sticky.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2026 5:50 pm  (#123) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2019
Posts: 282
Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
I've always favored this song.
The National - Fake Empire (2007)
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Charles


Top
 Post subject: Re: I propose a music club Sticky.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2026 10:06 pm  (#124) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12849
Didgeridoo as you likely never heard like before. Listened to the whole playlist for this earlier today. They do cut the music at 8 minutes (i.e, likely want you to purchase the whole song; don't blame them). Think you will enjoy this one. :)

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I propose a music club Sticky.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2026 6:26 am  (#125) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12849
Don't think you've heard Staying Alive like this. Saw this video yesterday and was in awe. :slight_smile:

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I propose a music club Sticky.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2026 8:38 am  (#126) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 01, 2014
Posts: 14198
Location: Spain, Aragón
:clap :clap :clap :tyspin Lyle.

_________________
Image

Gimp 2.10.36 (samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.


Top
 Post subject: Re: I propose a music club Sticky.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2026 2:02 pm  (#127) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 24, 2010
Posts: 12849
Issabella wrote:
:clap :clap :clap :tyspin Lyle.


I agree, Issabella; this guy's awesome. Below's a bonus. :)

One Night in Bangkok

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Lyle

Psalm 109:8

Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: I propose a music club Sticky.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2026 4:43 am  (#128) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 8474
Location: On the other side of your screen
Lately I have been listening to African singing.
Image
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

_________________
Image
Free Fun Photo Editing & resources
Poems from the Lord
Gimp Newby
Gimp version 3.2.4 and GMIC-Qt 4.0.2 OS :- Windows 10 Home 64


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group