It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:52 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Kid Fonts
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:31 pm  (#1) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 06, 2010
Posts: 4050
Another interesting set of fonts to check out:

http://naldzgraphics.net/freebies/kid-f ... ics%2FPrjs

_________________
"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
~ Miguel de Cervantes


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Kid Fonts
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:02 pm  (#2) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 07, 2010
Posts: 14182
very nice Mahv, some real cute ones there.

_________________
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Kid Fonts
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:45 pm  (#3) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2011
Posts: 395
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Mahvin,

I broke out into a nervous sweat and then convulsions when I saw that font with the top and bottom line with the dotted line in the middle. I FAILED EPICALLY in 1st and 2nd grade to keep between the line(s)!

Now because of you .. I'll have nightmares for the next month! :tantrum

j/k :hehe

_________________
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche


Top
 Post subject: Re: Kid Fonts
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:47 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 06, 2010
Posts: 4050
Glad I can be of assistance, at least in some way. :)

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, aye?

_________________
"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
~ Miguel de Cervantes


Top
 Post subject: Re: Kid Fonts
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:54 pm  (#5) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2011
Posts: 395
Location: Indianapolis, IN
I wonder if Nietzsche was speaking of bacteria? Hmmmmm

_________________
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group