It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:30 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Inkscape Art
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:40 am  (#1) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16175
Image


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
Top
 Post subject: Re: Inkscape Art
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:46 am  (#2) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16175
I should have put some bats in this ... lol =)


Top
 Post subject: Re: Inkscape Art
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:51 am  (#3) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
That's very cool. What font did you use?

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Inkscape Art
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:36 pm  (#4) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2010
Posts: 2253
Location: Retired Moderator Slowly Returning to the Living.
I'm not into halloween, but this is sweet! I too like the font!

_________________
Artists aren't crazy! We're eccentric! ~G.M. Ross

Image

My Sigs = My Photos
Check out my work at http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomastergreg.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Inkscape Art
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:40 pm  (#5) 
Offline
Retired Staff
User avatar

Joined: May 22, 2008
Posts: 6946
Location: Somewhere in GIMP
I think this is the font http://www.dafont.com/barbecue.font

Rod you certainly put some great touches in the font. Excellent!

_________________
Image
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein


Top
 Post subject: Re: Inkscape Art
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm  (#6) 
Offline
GimpChat Member

Joined: Apr 12, 2010
Posts: 5870
OOOPPSS

_________________
My 3D Gallery on Deviantart http://photocomix2.deviantart.com/
Main gallery http://www.flickriver.com/photos/photocomix-mandala/
Mandala and simmetry http://www.flickriver.com/photos/photocomix_mandala/

Image

Mrs Wilbress


Last edited by PhotoComix on Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Post subject: Re: Inkscape Art
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 pm  (#7) 
Offline
GimpChat Member
User avatar

Joined: Jul 04, 2010
Posts: 2253
Location: Retired Moderator Slowly Returning to the Living.
I have Inkscape, but haven't really done anything much with it. I think I'll have to play with it.

_________________
Artists aren't crazy! We're eccentric! ~G.M. Ross

Image

My Sigs = My Photos
Check out my work at http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomastergreg.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Inkscape Art
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:06 am  (#8) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16175
Yes that is the correct font ..Barbecue. =)
I love using Inkscape.I just wish Heathen X would make some more tutorials. =\

Gimp and Inkscape are probably my favorite programs.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Inkscape Art
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:12 am  (#9) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16175
I touched it up a bit. =)
Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Inkscape Art
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:45 am  (#10) 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 16175
One with the ghosties flying above the text. =)
I think i like this one the best.
Image


Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



* Login  



Powered by phpBB3 © phpBB Group