dinasset wrote:
slightly modified (enhanced?)
Dinasset, Compared to the original image is an improvement for sure.
But it seems to have gotten a bit matte.
The reduction of the brightness, to reduce the blue aura generated this side effect.
I still prefer your first result was very good.
Issabella wrote:
Trying remove the aura around. failed on the first man on the left, but I think that better on the others ones. ???
Issabella I love sharp images. Contrast and brightness make all the difference.
I think you're on that path, but it is necessary to pay attention to the final quality.
Notice the legs of the man on the left.
There is much loss of information there.
Around the man in the blue (right and left) mantle, you can view a trail of brush.
You're getting good lighting to recover the original image, but at the expense of adding a lot of noise and pixelation.
I would like to achieve good lighting as the of thy result.
That would be another challenge.